Thursday 26 April 2012

The Script

Below, was the original script but we had to cut parts out of the final project since it went way over 2 minutes.
NOTE: The asterix* are stage directions.


*Big Arth lying on sofa watching TV and laughing. The TV isn’t on*
*Enter Jimmy and sits on other sofa*

Jimmy: You will not believe the day I’ve had

Big Arth: I don’t really care to be honest Jimmy

Jimmy: Thanks Arth, I appreciate the sympathy and the interest in how crap my day has been

Big Arth: Well I don’t care since all I want is that coke I sent you to get

Jimmy: Oh yeh! Here ya go

*takes coca cola bottle from pocket and hands Arth it*

Big Arth: What’s this?!

Jimmy: The coke you asked for…

Big Arth: I meant coke as in the drug, coke!

Jimmy: oh right that, I’ve got that somewhere, let me find it

*reaches into pockets taking out comical/house hold objects*

Jimmy: errrmm….

Big Arth: What?

Jimmy: Right, so I don’t have the coke

Big Arth: WHAT!?

Jimmy: Hey it wasn’t my fault! It was the dealer! He was dodgey

Big Arth: Ok, so what happened? Why has your day been so terrible?

Jimmy: well….

*Fade to white, into a flashback. Flashback shows Jimmy’s day with Jimmy giving an on-going commentary*

Jimmy: …first off, I went to my usual dealer, but he wasn’t there. Instead some other guy was there and he gave me the coke for free, which was nice. I asked why but he just ran off.
So I went on my way and as I was on my way back here, some goons grabbed me and took me away! I ended up in a dark room, with a light shining on me. Some Boss guy was asking me who gave me the coke and I said, no-one, I bought it from a shop. He got angry then and pulled out a gun and told me my drug dealer’s life depended on me finding the guy who gave me the coke but he eventually got the drugs off me and just left me on the street.

Big Arth: he’s gonna kill our drug dealer?

Jimmy: yeh

Big Arth: Crap! Right so what did this boss guy look like?

Jimmy: He wore a nice suit and had a gun…

Big Arth: Nice suit? There’s only one person in the whole of Wrexham who has a nice suit!

Jimmy: Tell me about it…

Big Arth: I’m surprised he didn’t kill you! That’s Wrexham’s number one drug dealer!

Jimmy: That’s not really something to brag about

Big Arth: Shut Up! And stop being such an idiot! This guy is dangerous! Our drug dealer is in danger! Come on!

Jimmy: Where we goin?

Big Arth: To find that bloke who gave the coke

*Both leave. Fade to black*

No comments:

Post a Comment